Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 900 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - since 2019 hand in hand with UFA X - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
You have experience in the production, pre-production, and post-production of videos? You have already worked intensively with a variety of camera systems, drones and other cool toys and know when to use which equipment? Adobe CC and Color Grading are no foreign words for you? Then you could be the perfect fit!
As a Video Creator you will be part of all executing processes surrounding our online video content. Your tasks will reach from starting the production process and camera work to the final post-production of the video. You'll be creating content together with our Production team based around all major verticals from gaming and sports to beauty and food. Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Then become part of our dynamic intercultural team and help us creating the best online videos in the world wide web.
• You know how to handle a camera. From GoPro to Sony FS7.
• You have excellent skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
• You are a creative person with a good feeling for aesthetics
• You are flexible, proactive and highly motivated
• You have excellent Dutch and good English language skills
• An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
• Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
• The opportunity to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
• Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
Our Recruiting Manager Anna is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.Apply now