Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - since 2019 hand in hand with UFA X - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
As a Junior System Administrator, you are an important part of the IT team based in Berlin. You will serve not only Germany with the IT demand but all other Divimove countries as well. Your mission is:
• Maintaining server, computer and network infrastructure of the company.
• Solve technical issues, provide end-user support and technical assistance for Windows and Mac devices.
• Provide remote IT support to local offices.
• Setup equipment for new employees, complete on/off boardings and assign appropriate permissions to users.
• Create support documentation.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your complete application documents including information on your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.Apply now