Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video industry and has been on a unique success journey since 2012. The RTL subsidiary with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 1.000 talents in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops video concepts,strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for brands & partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Do you get a kick out of successfully organizing events at scale? In the role of Events & Merchandising Manager, you will be translating the online reach of our Talent portfolio to offline engagement. Your main objective will be organizing multiple events throughout the year together with our team of Talent Managers. For each event you will make sure the program matches the wishes of the talents and at the same time delivers an unforgettable experience for their fans. You will be responsible for all action points throughout organizing events from A to Z in multiple verticals - from Gaming to Fashion, Family, Comedy, Sports and even Automotive. At the same time we expect you to have a vision of what could be the next successful event and develop ideas for original event programming. In addition, you oversee the role-out of our merchandising solutions for our Talents & Events, and spearhead campaigns and initiatives to increase conversion.
• 2 - 5 years relevant experience in Event Management, experience in the merchandising industry is a plus
• Strong eye for details, hands-on mentality without losing the view of the bigger picture
• Impeccable organizational skills
• You are creative and have a passion for the world of online video & social media
• Performance-driven and the attitude of an entrepreneurial self-starter
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.Apply now