Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 900 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - since 2019 hand in hand with UFA X - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Do you have a great passion for producing video? Do you have a large network of production professionals? Are you extremely organized, a talented multitasker and do you love bringing creative ideas to life? Then you could be the perfect fit!
In the position of Creative Producer you will support the Production team throughout the entire production process. During the pre-production phase you set budgets and oversee expenses and set and communicate deadlines to internal and external stakeholders. You arrange insurances, scout locations, arrange equipment and props and make call sheets. During the production phase you coordinate shooting days making sure everything runs smoothly.
Next to producing you will also work on the creative side of video production by writing scripts, so it is important that you love working on both the organizational and the creative side of video production.
• Knowledge of the media/advertising industry
• The ability to translate creative ideas into executable video content within budget
• Experience in the production of TV, video or film
• Experience in writing scripts
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Media or Communications
• Strong organizational skills and lightning-speed problem solving skills
• Creative multitasker
• Performance-driven and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.Apply now